Friday 1 February 2013

Casting Considerations for Anna

Name: Sadie Bryant
Role consideration: Anna Ward
Reason for consideration: Sadie owns 1970's style clothing and I feel her innocent looking face gives her a vulnerable edge that would be perfect for the role.
Reason for not getting the role: Sadie is already starring in my media coursework and therefore I feel would be unfair to ask her to give up anymore of her spare time.




  Name: Kate Hannah 
  Role Consideration: Anna Ward
  Reason for consideration: Kate is aged 18 and therefore
  is around the same age as Anna Ward meaning she fits the    
description.
 Reason for not getting the role: Kate similarly to Sadie is also in my other film based coursework and I would feel it unfair to continually ask her to use her free time for my benefit. Also Kate lives in Beverley making it harder to find time to film.
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment